Adverse effects monitoring is very important to review safety of medicinal product and to assess benefit / risk ratio.
Should you experience
- any adverse effect when using the product of OM Pharma
- you have detected incorrect use of the product, overdose, abuse, medication error
- use in pregnancy or breastfeeding, off-label use, occupational exposure
- Drug interaction, lack of efficacy, unexpected therapeutic or clinical benefit
contact us as soon as possible and provide the following information:
- Your contact details.
- Are you the health care professional or the patient?
- Initials of the patient (first letter of the first name and of the surname), gender and age.
- Trade name of the product.
- Description of the adverse effect.
To report the adverse effect, please, use our web form (below) or email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Further, the patients and health care professionals may report suspected adverse effect using the form of the State Institute for Drug Control portal.sukl.sk
Should you experience any adverse effect, consult your physician, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any adverse effect not listed in the patient information leaflet.
When sending the form, you consent with processing of your personal data by Benela s.r.o.