Pursuant to the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Our identification and contact details
Personal data of data subjects are processed in Benela s.r.o., Majerníkova 2, 841 05 Bratislava, ID no: 35863501.
You can contact us anytime regarding the data protection issue::
|By post||Benela s.r.o., Majerníkova 2, 841 05 Bratislava, IČO: 35863501|
|By phone||+421 2 5477 1329|
|Completing contact form||Contact form|
How do we process personal data?
Pursuant to the Regulation (eu) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council we process personal data for various purposes. Each purpose of the processing is characterised by:
- individual activities of personal data processing which support the completion of data processing,
- various recipients to whom the personal data may be provided or accessible,
- various period of data retaining, e.g. period for the deletion of personal data.
In the following sections, please find the detailed information on individual purposes of data processing.
To be able to manage effectively our relations with business partners, customers and potential customers, we process the following details of the data subject (e.g. the physician), as needed: academic degree, name, surname, name of the organisation, telephone number, e-mail address, information subject to the communication.
|The processing activities leading to the achievement of the goal:||
|Lawfulness of the processing||
|Providing the data of the recipients||Besides the mutual communication we do not provide personal data to any other recipients.|
|Period of data retention (period of personal data deletion)||Personal data shall be retained for the period of 10 years for the purpose of evidencing the business agreements and price agreements with other subjects; for the period of 5 years for the purpose of managing the requirements and mutual communication.|
Personal data processing while visiting our webpage
What are your rights and how to exercise them?
Being the data subject you have the following rights:
- To request the access to your personal data, which means that you have the right to be provided with the copy of personal data, which we have at disposal, as well as the information on the way we use your personal data. In majority of cases, your personal data shall be provided to you in written, if not requested otherwise. If you ask to be provided with your personal data in electronic form, you will receive it in electronic form, if this is technically applicable.
- To request the correction of your personal data, which means, we take reasonable measures to ensure your data is accurate, complete and up to date. If you think the data, which is available to us, is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date, please do not hesitate to ask us for correction, updating or modification of your data.
- To request deletion of your personal data, which means that you have the right to ask for deletion of your personal data.
- To request for limitation of your personal data processing. That means that under certain circumstances you are entitled to ask us to stop using your personal data. This stands for example, for the case if you think that your personal data, which we have, may be inaccurate or if you think that there is no need any more to use your personal data.
- To object against your personal data processing.
- To request the transferability of your personal data.
If you wish to exercise your rights, contact us using the contact details above.
Should you have any doubts on lawfulness of your personal data processing, you may submit your complaint to supervisory authority, which means that if you think your personal data is processed unfairly or illegally, you may submit the complaint to the supervisory authority, which is Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27; tel.: +421 2 3231 3214; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, https://dataprotection.gov.sk.